Our contact details
- Name: Direct Express Logistics
- Address: Unit 2, Alpha Court, Capitol Park, Thorne, DN8 5TZ
- Phone Number: 01405 766844
- E-mail: email@example.com
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Website user stats (analytics)
- Business information provided by customers once account services are opened.
How we get personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Opening account services
- Contacting customers with future offers/information
- Providing the best possible service
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Our network partners (APC/UPN/TPN) will provide us with contact information if you have indicated interest in using the service in our areas.
- Our partner sales/marketing companies have contacted you to obtain interest.
We use the information that you have given us in order to
- Open account services
- Credit check
We may share this information with our network providers (APC/TPN/UPN) or sales/marketing partners.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We need it to perform a public task.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored within our internal servers.
We keep all information for a minimum of 12 months. We will then dispose of your information by deleting all records across our internal systems and partner systems as necessary.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at
- Unit 2, Alpha Court, Capitol Park, Thorne, DN8 5TZ
- 01405 766844
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
- The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
- Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
- ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk